We work with carefully selected manufacturing partners to ensure that the quality of our watches meets our expectations. Hence, we are providing a One Year Warranty for all our watches purchased from our website (with the exception of watches from the Classic series*). The warranty commences from the date of purchase and covers original manufacturing defects in the movement of the watch. It does not cover scratches or finishing on the external case, strap or other external parts of the watch.
The warranty applies to watches purchased from our official online store, as well as from our retail partner, the Wah So Shiok webstore (https://shop.wahsoshiok.com/collections/kent-hall-co).
If your watch has somehow stopped working within one year from the date of purchase, please send us an email at email@example.com, and cite your order number and shipping address used in that order.
When returning the item, please ensure that your name, order number and return address are included on or inside the package.
Once your return is received and checked, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If your return is approved (please see the exemptions and exceptions below), we will either repair the item or send you a free replacement or a store credit of equivalent value.
Please return the item in its original box and in appropriate packaging, use a tracked and ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage. Do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
Customers are responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning the item. We will cover the cost of shipping the replacement to you.
Our Warranty does not cover the following scenarios:
(1) The problem is caused by damage, accidental or otherwise, through rough or careless treatment while in the possession of a consumer that is not a result by an original defect in material or workmanship.
(2) The damage is caused by an accident, misuse, or failure to follow the proper handling provisions.
(3) Damage and/or scratches to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other components caused by wear & tear or accident.
(4) The damage caused by moisture due to improper handling, such as showering or swimming with the watch.
(5) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the watch by third parties.
(6) There was no defect in the watch movement, but rather a simple battery replacement was needed (for quartz watches).
(7) The proof of purchase is not presented/verified or when the warranty period has expired.
(8) The watch was not purchased from our official website or from official retail partners.
*Note: All Classic series watches are not under warranty. As many of the Classic series designs were introduced during the initial years of 2015 - 2018, the warranty period for these watches have passed.